Three ways to help support Music at the Bach
The Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society has a unique reputation for presenting musical quality in a beautiful and intimate setting. It is located at the Douglas Beach House overlooking the Pacific Ocean and is legendary to audiences and musicians in search of authenticity and community. We need your additional support so the music can continue into the future.
There are primarily three ways you can support the Bach. Become a member, sponsor an individual program or simply make a donation. The following describes how you can do this.
Become a Member
All memberships are for one year though the month of sign-up. For questions about membership email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jazz Fan $275
- Advance online ticket purchase with reserved seating for 2, weeks before the general public*
- Option to purchase 1-2 additional guest tickets for up to 4 concerts throughout the year**
- Online ticket fees waived
- Access to members-only events/concerts
Jazz Devotee $675
- All Jazz Fan level benefits PLUS
- Access to Priority seating area for all BACH regular concert series programs and members-only events/concerts
- Admission to VIP Lounge and Deck***
Jazz Master $1,975
- All Jazz Devotee level benefits PLUS
- Concierge ticket service and seat selection (w/call in reservation service)
- Absolute best seating at ALL BACH events
- Opportunities to meet with featured musicians
- Reserved parking
- Ticket exchanges with no fee
- Tax donation amount $500
* For best seating, please ticket early and at least 10 days prior to the concert
** We reserve the right to limit extra guests to specific concerts, depending on space
*** For selected concerts
Sponsor a Concert
The Bach welcomes sponsorships for individual concerts!
Become a sponsor and ensure that the Bach continues to bring in the highest quality musicians. Sponsorship is a way to associate your name and/or company with one of America’s original art forms and it shows your support of Arts and Culture in our community. Sponsorships are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Sponsorships start at $1,500 and depending on the amount, entitles you to a minimum of six priority concert seats, a reserved table in the House (choice of deck, Ebb Tide or other interior lounge areas), reserved parking, acknowledgement in our promotional materials or website, plus an opportunity to meet with featured artists when available.
For more information contact Barbara Douglas Riching at 650-726-4143
Contribute at any Level
Become a donor for any amount. You will receive a tax deductible receipt for the entire amount and the satisfaction of knowing your donation will help continue quality music.
Donations online are securely processed through PayPal. Note: You do not need a PayPal account to donate. Look for the message "Don't have a PayPal account?"
If you prefer, you can mail a check payable to the Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society to PO Box 302, El Granada, CA 94018.
The Bach Dancing and Dynamite Society is a 501(c)(3) organization. Please consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility.
Contact: 650 726-4143 • Email: email@example.com
© 2015 Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society