Off-Site Meetings at the Douglas Beach House
Contemplation & creativity, inspired by oceanfront views
The Douglas Beach House, home of the Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society, is available for weekday business meetings, conferences and workshops. You are invited to use the room that has inspired renowned musicians and stirred audiences for 40 years. Professional service, casual atmosphere, and inspirational location combine for a productive experience.
- Facility use 9 am to 5 pm weekdays
- 1,940 sq.ft. meeting area
- Cedar paneling with fireplace
- Large ocean view windows
- Outdoor and indoor decks
- On-site catering and event coordinator
- 50 guests maximum, 10 minimum
- Facility use for 8 hours, from arrival of caterer, vendors or other setup personnel, to the departure of cleanup crew.
- Beverages: Unlimited beverage service: coffee, tea, bottled waters (plain and flavored) and assorted soft drinks.
- Conference Materials: tables and chairs, projection screen, flip chart and paper
- Rental of audiovisual and/or other equipment is additional.
- Breakfast: a full breakfast to include our signature egg puffs, Adelle’s sausage bites, fresh fruit, pastries, Orange juice and coffee and tea service.
- Lunch: choose from a generous selection of hot and cold entrees, beautifully presented for dining in our conference room or alfresco on our deck. (Download pdf menu)
- Sales tax (8.25%) and Service Charge (17%) will be added to your conference bill.
The paved Coastside Trail passes directly in front of the facility. You can also visit a nearby redwood trees, explore tide pools, play golf, go horseback riding on the beach, visit the commercial fishing harbor, and dine at one of several excellent local restaurants.
Contact: 650 726-4143 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society